[Air-L] the next step

Alexander Furnas zfurnas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 03:38:19 PDT 2012

A recommender system for what? Academic articles? News of interest? Job postings?
Because I think existing platforms could serve these purposes - we could just create a Air Mendely group or something (does one already exist)? Perhaps an Air subreddit?

That said, I agree that some Air collaborative filtering might be a more useful way to surface things of interest to the community than just email blasts.