[Air-L] the next step

Peter Gloviczki glovi002 at umn.edu
Mon Jun 18 04:23:58 PDT 2012

the list is also what connects us: email is the platform, the list is
the thing. i suspect that if the list were a wiki, we would use the
wiki tools. i personally like the list in email format, it's
ubiquitious and easily accessible anywhere around the world

peter

Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.
http://petergloviczki.com