[Air-L] 'MEN Invented the Internet'?

Thomas Jones tajone02 at syr.edu
Fri Jun 8 09:50:50 PDT 2012

Apologies for a second email, but in an odd twist of irony, I was scrolling through the huffington post website and saw an article labeled "Did this man Invent the Internet", and in that, a referenced link to Live Science on the Internet History Timeline.

Links below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/paul-otlet-belgian-invent-internet-1934_n_1579417.html
http://www.livescience.com/20727-internet-history.html

Thomas Jones | Graduate Student | School of Information Studies
http://about.me/othertomjones

Syracuse University
Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244