[Air-L] What Steve Jones taught me

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Fri Jun 15 09:47:46 PDT 2012

Thank you so much, Barry, that's very kind of you. And, it brings back memories of the good 'ol days. :-)

It's quite remarkable how AoIR has thrived, I can't thank enough all of those who have put in the effort to support it in so many ways, whether attending conferences, participating on air-l, serving on the executive committee, volunteering, and on and on.

Steve