[Air-L] the next step

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 05:18:58 PDT 2012

With the list you are guaranteed that everyone gets everything thereby avoiding the "research polarisation hypothesis". There is also a reasonably clear and exhaustive archiving system which can be organised in different ways. Re. "information" overload I can usually tell by glancing at the header or first few words if the message is relevant to my interests so it's not too big a problem.

cheers,

Mathieu