[Air-L] MEA Convention 2013: problematic dates

Janet Sternberg janet.sternberg at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 18 09:48:49 PDT 2012

Yes, Sam, every year the MEA Board does try to consider the timing of
ICA in planning our annual convention, which takes place sometime in
June. Certain years the scheduling works better than others, depending
on the ICA host country and the MEA host institution. Because the MEA
holds conventions at universities and colleges instead of hotels, the
availability of our host institution facilities is usually the deciding
factor, and we hope that future scheduling can accommodate better those
unable to attend both events next year.
Regards to all,
Janet

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.