[Air-L] Fwd: [techrhet] Looking for way to search Twitter

Kathie Gossett gossettphd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:48:07 PST 2012

Hello all,

I'm forwarding an email from a colleague on another list. He has a student that needs some help finding a tool that can do Twitter searches (please see below for specific needs). I know I've seen several recommendations come across this list in the past, so I'm hoping someone here can offer some suggestions.

Thanks!
Kathie

Kathie Gossett, PhD
Asst. Professor of Digital Humanities
Dept. of English, Iowa State University
kgossett at iastate.edu
http://www.kathiegossett.com

Assoc. Editor, Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, & Pedagogy
http://kairos.technorhetoric.net

Begin forwarded message: