[Air-L] Youtube and methodology

Candice Buss cdbuss at uncg.edu
Tue Mar 13 06:24:13 PDT 2012

I'm working on a project that involves analyzing the comments on a YouTube
video that I posted with my first dance solo.  I'm trying to clarify the
methodology and theoretical underpinnings of the project.  Could anyone
point me to any resources that may be helpful for a project like this?

Thanks,
Casey

--
Candice "Casey" Buss
Women & Gender Studies MA candidate
cdbuss at uncg.edu

"Body politics that are less complicated than our bodies, will get us no
where."~ Eli Clare

"Love yourself, for who and what you are; protect your dream and develop
your talent to the fullest extent." ~Joan Benoit Samuelson