[Air-L] Comm. Technology Div. (AEJMC) Needs Help Reviewing

Carmen Stavrositu cstavros at uccs.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:03:05 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

With the AEJMC submission deadline of April 1 just around the corner,
I would like to make one final call for reviewers on behalf of the
Communication Technology division.

In the last two years, CTEC has received record numbers of
submissions. As it is almost certain this will be another record year
for CTEC, I kindly ask that you volunteer to review for the division.
As a general rule, I will do my very best to assign no more than three
papers per volunteer reviewer. Please help me achieve this! The more
reviewers we have, the lower each individual reviewer's load.

If you would like to serve as a reviewer, please take a minute to
email me at ctec.research at gmail.com with the following information:

1. Your name and current email;
2. Your current affiliation;
3. Your area of specialization and preferred methodologies;
4. Your willingness to be a moderator and/or discussant for a CTEC
panel.

As a general rule, CTEC does not employ student reviewers.

Thank you for your consideration. Your service to the division as
paper reviewer and session moderator/discussant is deeply appreciated.

All the best,

Carmen Stavrositu
Research Chair, CTEC/AEJMC

--