[Air-L] New journal: InMedia

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 06:18:14 PDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the publication of the inaugural issue of InMedia, the French Journal of Media and Media Representations in the English-speaking World. Supported by Open Edition and its electronic publishing portal Revues.org and by Presses de la Sorbonne nouvelle, this open access journal is now available online at:

http://inmedia.revues.org

Please distribute information about the journal among your colleagues and students.

We hope you will also consider InMedia for your future publications.

Best regards,

Divina Frau-Meigs

On behalf of the Editorial Board of InMedia