[Air-L] Survey about Wikipedia as a Venue for Academic Publishing

Lu Xiao luxiaoist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:37:31 PDT 2012

Sorry for cross-listing.

We are looking for people holding academic positions to participate in a
survey.
The survey is designed to help us understand the potentials of Wikipedia as
a venue for academic publishing.The research is being carried out under the
terms of the University of Western Ontario Code of Conduct, it will not
lead to any sales follow-up; no individual (or organization) will be
identified in our reporting.

If you currently hold an academic position, we would be grateful if you
could spare approximately 10-15 minutes to complete this survey.

As a token of our gratitude, for each completed survey we will make a
charitable donation of CAD$2 to the United Way.  If you have any questions,
please contact Lu Xiao at lxiao24 at uwo.ca

To start the survey please click ONCE on the link below:

http://hci.fims.uwo.ca/limesurvey/index.php?sid=62768&lang=en

Please complete the survey by April 20, 2012.

Thank you very much for your time, we greatly value your input.

Sincerely,

UWO Wikipedia Research Team