[Air-L] Ensuring privacy in online interviewing

Kim Pham kpham26 at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:47:42 PST 2012

In spite of the title, I find the following talk very helpful.  It should
provide clarity on the limitations of commonly used technologies.

Good luck!

http://www.slideshare.net/alecmuffett/sex-lies-and-instant-messenger

"This is water." - David Foster Wallace

http://moreintelligentlife.com/story/david-foster-wallace-in-his-own-words