[Air-L] Looking for 2006 data on the proportion of households with the Internet access at home in 8 countries

Tomasz Drabowicz tomasz.drabowicz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:53:24 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone on the list can point me to the freely available online
data dealing with the following problem. I need to know for my research the
proportion of households with the Internet access at home in 2006 in:

Chile
Colombia
Jordan
Qatar
The Russian Federation
Serbia
Thailand
Uruguay

I will be very much obliged if you can point me to any statisticts on the
proportion of households with the Internet access at home for this year and
for these countries in the private communication.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Best regards,
tomasz

Tomasz Drabowicz
5th Year Research Student
Department of Political and Social Sciences
European University Institute
Via dei Roccettini 9
50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Italy