[Air-L] New Zealand and Australian policy comparison (gene loeb)

Fiona Martin fiona.martin at sydney.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 21:50:19 PDT 2012

Dear Jen and Gene,

Melissa Gregg and Jason Wilson have done a baseline NBN study of a small
Australian town called Willunga, pop 2,100+.  You can download the report
via Mel's blog:

http://homecookedtheory.com/archives/2012/01/12/willunga-connects-public-rel
ease/

regards,
Fiona

DR FIONA MARTIN | Senior Lecturer in Convergent and Online Media
Postgraduate Coursework Coordinator and Degree Director: Master of Media
Practice; Master of Publishing; Master of Health Communication
Department of Media and Communications |  School of Letters Arts and Media
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Holme Building A09 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9036 5098  | F +61 2 9351 5444 | M +61 428 391 122
E fiona.martin at sydney.edu.au
W http://sydney.edu.au/