[Air-L] Amateurism?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 20:15:45 PDT 2012

I'd look at the concept of DIY.

Here's one of the seminal texts of DIY culture.
 Hebdige, Dick (1979), Subculture: The Meaning of Style, London, Metheun.

There's plenty more out there, particularly on music so you should be in good hands.

Dr Denise N. Rall, Research Assistant, School of Health & Human Sciences
Popcaanz Popular Culture Australasia New Zealand June 26-29 Melbourne Australia
Presentation:  The Bride as Banquet - Costume and the consumption of Desire
Denise N. Rall, Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380