[Air-L] users and GLAM institutions on the Web

Marcin Wilkowski marcin at wilkowski.org
Wed May 16 03:59:16 PDT 2012

Dear all,

To prepare my research I'am trying to build a list of publications,
case studies and theoretical conceptions connected with the problem of
relations and collaboration (or maybe competition) between
institutions and users/citizens, mainly in the context of GLAM
(Galleries, Libraries, Archives & Museums) and with a basic background
on the Web. So not only GLAM WikiProject, but also maybe any exemples
of "hacking" institutional heritage resources or building an informal
communities around them.

Thank you for any suggestion,

Marcin Wilkowski

---
moja strona domowa
http://wilkowski.org/

http://www.facebook.com/mwilkowski
http://twitter.com/marcinwilkowski
---
Historyczne zasoby internetu, nowe trendy w humanistyce, historia w mediach
http://historiaimedia.org/