[Air-L] Find typos in our Networked book?

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed May 30 05:09:54 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

It looks like Rainie-Wellman's Networked book is going into a second
printing sooner than we'd expected.

This would be the optimal time to find and fix typos and other small

Just to be clear, this is a second PRINTING of the original edition, and
not a second EDITION. So we can only do minor cleaning.

But do let me know. A suitable reward will be forthcoming.

  Barry Wellman

   Just published: NETWORKED: The New Social Operating System.
   Lee Rainie and Barry Wellman. MIT Press.