[Air-L] History of 'Home' in internet browsers

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun May 6 03:17:43 PDT 2012

Sue

When I first started web surfing, in 1995, I thought of the word "site" as a
"job site" because I was doing some renovation painting jobs. So my context
for the word "site" was a work site.

I know this doesn't answer your question and suggests another question.

Peter Timusk
at571 at ncf.ca
ptimusk at sympatico.ca
web: www.crystalcomputing.net