[Air-L] Full program, DiGRA Nordic 2012

Frans Mäyrä frans.mayra at uta.fi
Mon May 7 18:26:26 PDT 2012

Dear all,

The full program for DiGRA Nordic 2012 is now available online:

http://digra-nordic2012.org/program/

The registration deadline for non-speaker participants has been extended
until 30th of May:

http://digra-nordic2012.org/registration/

Note that some of our hotel discounts have now already expired, so we
recommend you book your accommodation asap:

http://digra-nordic2012.org/venue/

Welcome to Tampere,

  - Frans

Monday, 23
> April, 2012. The deadline for participants’ registration is Monday, 14
May, 2o12.