[Air-L] Online Friendship Development Process

S. M. Ali Abbas m.ali.abbas at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:04:40 PDT 2012

Dear All,
This is Ali. I am a doctoral student at Centre for Policy Modelling,
here in Manchester UK. I am interested in Social Networking Systems such
as Facebook. In particular how people develop their links online. What
processes does one go through in order to develop, and then maintain,
her social network?
In this regard, I am looking for some empirical evidence such as
surveys, questionnaires and SNS logged information. Does anyone know of
any such information then please share? It will be quite useful to me.

Thanks!

Best Regards.

--
Ali Abbas
Doctoral Student at Centre for Policy Modelling