[Air-L] CFP -JeDEM, CEDEM, HICSS

Judith Schossboeck Judith.Schossboeck at donau-uni.ac.at
Tue May 15 02:22:03 PDT 2012

Dear AIR listies,

the Journal of E-Democracy and Open Government runs a cooperation with
the Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government. I would like to
share with you the summary of this great event:
http://tinyurl.com/CeDEM12summary

Additionally, I kindly invite to submit a paper to the present CFP of
JeDEM or another CFP below:

Special Issue: Digital Citizenship and Activism
  Deadline: 11 June 2012
  http://www.jedem.org/announcement/view/6

Guest Editors
  * Maria Bakardjieva (University of Calgary, Canada)
  * Jakob Svensson (Karlstad University, Sweden)
  * Marko M. Skoric (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)

More CALLs FOR PAPERS in the Domain of E-Democracy and Open
Government:

CeDEM Asia 2012: Social & Mobile Media for Governance
  14-15 November 2012, Singapore
  Submission Deadline: 15 July 2012
  http://tinyurl.com/CFP-CeDEM-Asia-2012

Conference Chairs
 * Nojin Kwak (University of Michigan, USA)
 * Peter Parycek (Danube University Krems, Austria)
 * Marko M. Skoric (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)

HICSS-46: Hawaiian International Conference on System Sciences
  Minitrack: Social Media and Networks
  Deadline: 15 June 2012
  http://tinyurl.com/HICSS46SocMedNetTrack

Minitrack Chairs
 * Suha AlAwadhi (Kuwait University)
 * Peter Parycek (Danube University Krems)
 * Jay P. Kesan (University of Illinois)

 If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

 Regards,

  Judith Schoßböck (Managing Editor)
  Centre for E-Governance
  Danube University Krems
  A-3500 Krems
  www.donau-uni.ac.at

Blog: Digital Government and Society (
http://digitalgovernment.wordpress.com/ )
CeDEM11- Conference for eDemocracy 2012 (
http://www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem )
 ( about:www.donau-uni.ac.at/edem )
Mag. Judith Schoßböck
Zentrum für E-Governance
Donau-Universität Krems
Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30
A-3500 Krems
+43 2732 893 2309
judith.schossboeck at donau-uni.ac.at
JeDEM - Journal for eDemocracy and Open Government (
http://www.jedem.org/ )