[Air-L] suggested readings or syllabi

Seth Lewis sclewis at umn.edu
Thu May 10 05:22:05 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm preparing to teach two new courses:

- an undergraduate course, "Internet and Global Society" (which can be as
broad as the title suggests, covering key concepts such as cyberactivism
and key cases such as SMS in Africa)

- a grad seminar, "Changing Media Environment" (likewise fairly broad,
covering key theories and concepts for understanding digital media)

Just curious to see if anyone has some recommended readings for either
course, or a related syllabus they might be willing to share. All
suggestions appreciated. And, of course, I'd be happy to compile and share
back what I find, if anyone's interested.

You can reach me directly at sclewis at umn.edu.

Thanks!

-Seth

--
Seth C. Lewis, Ph.D.  //  Assistant Professor
School of Journalism & Mass Communication