[Air-L] #digcult12 Call for Participation

Light Ben B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Thu May 17 04:06:24 PDT 2012

Hi all,

The programme for the #digcult12 is now available and registration is open. The event will be held 13/14 June 2012 at the University of Salford's MediaCity:UK Campus.
Our Keynote speakers are:

Terri Senft, New York University, USA.  Everything I Ever Wanted to Know about Micro-celebrity, I Learned from the Camgirls
James Newman, Bath Spa University, UK.  Dead games: the National Videogame Archive and the preservation of play

Full details about the conference can be found at http://www.digcult.org

Cheers,

Ben.

Professor Ben Light
Associate Dean – Research and Innovation
College of Arts and Social Sciences

Professor of Digital Media
School of Media, Music and Performance

University of Salford