[Air-L] History of 'Home' in internet browsers

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:28:23 PDT 2012

You also might want to check out Steven Johnson's Interface Culture.
There is a specific chapter on the development of the computer UI and
the desktop metaphor...

Thanks,

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media
Lawrence University

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/

--
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies."
~Anonymous