[Air-L] survey of researchers interested in education & the internet

Neil Selwyn N.Selwyn at ioe.ac.uk
Wed May 30 01:45:07 PDT 2012

*Apologies for cross-posting *

In conjunction with colleagues at Monash University, I have just started a study which aims to map the scope of academic research in the broad area of education and digital technology.

If your research focuses on education (in any form) and the internet/digital media then we would be very grateful if you could take 10 minutes to complete the survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DTVB3PG

Once we’ve gathered data from as many researchers as we can, then will produce (and publicise) an open access report in the autumn of 2012 summarizing the key findings.

Many thanks

Neil Selwyn
Institute of Education – University of London

@LNM_Monash