[Air-L] Live streaming of the doctoral defense (disputants) June 1st "Ways of Virtual World-making"

Sisse Siggaard Jensen sisse at ruc.dk
Thu May 31 11:41:00 PDT 2012

Tomorrow, June 1, is the date for my doctoral defense (disputats), which will take place at Roskilde University at 1pm (GMT+1), when I defend the dissertation "Ways of Virtual World-making". The defense is streamed on the Virtual Worlds research blog: http://worlds.ruc.dk/ and on the university website: http://www.ruc.dk/. The dissertation is published by Roskilde University Press (e-book), and it can be bought here: http://ruforlag.dk/Visning-af-titel.244.0.html?&cHash=72e2a9f1ddcb6c13f9b433d390c0366b&ean=9788778673909
I hope you will help me circulate this email, Sisse ;-)
-----
Sisse Siggaard Jensen, Ph.D., Professor of Digital Communication, forskning.ruc.dk/site/person/sisse<http://forskning.ruc.dk/site/person/sisse>
Dept. for Communication, Business and Information Technologies, Roskilde University,
sisse at ruc.dk<mailto:sisse at ruc.dk>, +45 4674 3771, +45 2092 6094, worlds.ruc.dk<http://worlds.ruc.dk>