[Air-L] are you doing research on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media?

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Sat Nov 17 05:32:57 PST 2012

At this point, my bibliographies on social network sites and Twitter are sorely out-of-date even though folks often write to me asking for them. If you're doing research on topics that connect to social network sites or Twitter, please consider adding citations to your work (by simply clicking "submit new citation" in the upper right corner):

Social Network Sites: http://www.danah.org/researchBibs/sns.php
Twitter: http://www.danah.org/researchBibs/twitter.php

I hope that this continues to be useful to folks!

danah