[Air-L] Youth and social media in Canada

Peter CHOW-WHITE petercw at sfu.ca
Thu Nov 15 07:00:06 PST 2012

Hi folks. Can anyone please point me to some stats on youth and children social media use in Canada? Can be academic, public or private sources. And any good studies (quant or qual) on the subject? As current as possible would be great.

Thanks so much in advance.

pcw

ps. My apologies for forwarding a random old email to the list a couple minutes ago. iPhone buttons are too close together sometimes.

Peter Chow-White
Associate Professor
School of Communication
Simon Fraser University
Faculty of Medicine
University of British Columbia

Sent from iPhone so message may be short and/or containing spelling errors.