[Air-L] Qualitative approaches: New Social Media, New Social Science project

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 06:23:11 PST 2012

Please join me and the New Social Media, New Social Science project for a
Tweetchat on November 20th from 5-6pm GMT/noon EST. We will be discussing
the issues facing qualitative researchers using social media in their
research projects. Follow and contribute to the discussion at # NSMNSS. See
my post for the New Social Media, New Social Science blog: "Deep Data:
Digging into Social Media with Qualitative Methods"  http://
tinyurl.com/c7k2gg4
<https://mail.capella.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yhSCrneetUqVUJLpL16NWOR5dp8tmc9I-EKb-71amSQmrKFJpDnu91MPl5ZW8uIXAs2z0Vxfrw0.&URL=http%3a%2f%2ftinyurl.com%2fc7k2gg4%c2%a0>
.

In January there will be a "Knowledge Exchange Seminar" in London -- a
roundtable discussion -- focused on qual methods. If you are in London and
interested in attending, please contact me offline. Additionally, a webinar
is in the works—I will announce it here and on #einterview. The Tweetchat
be an opportunity to generate questions, ideas and issues that can be
discussed in more depth in these subsequent events.

See you online!

Janet
*Janet Salmons Ph.D.*
*Capella University School of Business and Technology and Vision2Lead, Inc.
*Site- http://www.vision2lead.com
Follow Twitter at #einterview
Now available from Sage: Cases in Online Interview
Research<http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book235442>
PO Box 943
Boulder, CO 80306-0943
jsalmons at vision2lead.com