[Air-L] Undergrad teaching resources about the Public Sphere

David Brake davidbrake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:19:27 PST 2012

Dear all,

Returning to a thread back in August I have been doing some searching around for good *easy to read* (and preferably open access) resources on journalism and the public sphere, the internet and critiques. I have just finished a blog post http://blog.org/2012/11/teaching-the-media-and-the-public-sphere/ outlining some suggestions, soliciting ideas and referencing the earlier thread. The TL;DR summary of that post is that you could do worse than start with http://www.zipworld.com.au/~athornto/ . But if you disagree with my choices or think Alinta's work is seriously problematic in some way, do pitch in in the comments section (or here).

Regards,

David

--
David Brake (@drbrake http://davidbrake.org/) Senior Lecturer, Journalism & Communications, University of Bedfordshire http://www.beds.ac.uk/departments/jc +44 (0) 1582 743028