[Air-L] Qualitative approaches: New Social Media, New Social Science- link

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jesalmons at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 07:45:15 PST 2012

Link correction: New Social Media, New Social Science blog: "Deep Data:
Digging into Social Media with Qualitative Methods"
http:/tinyurl.com/c7k2gg4 <http:/tinyurl.com/c7k2gg4 .>

Feel free to share (on- or off-list) methods-oriented resources or links to
articles you think participants would find of interest-- and I will pass
them along.

For the non-tweeters who have responded, stay tuned, we are planning an
interactive webinar.

Janet