[Air-L] ELD13 Call for Proposals and Reviewers

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Mon Nov 26 05:02:39 PST 2012

The Emerging Learning Design 2013 Planning Committees are please to
announce that the Call for Proposals is now open.

You can find submission information by clicking the CALL FOR PROPOSALS tab
in the top navigation bar of our web site at http://eld.montclair.edu/
or by going to http://eld.montclair.edu/call-for-proposals/

ELD13 will be employing a ROLLING SUBMISSION ACCEPTANCE process, which is
described in detail on the Call for Proposals page. This means that we are
receiving and will be accepting submissions for the conference effective
IMMEDIATELY. To that end, there is no DEADLINE date for submissions – once
we have filled the conference schedule we will no longer be accepting
proposals. Therefore, it is important that you submit your proposal as soon
as possible.

--
-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>
Hashtag: #ELD13