[Air-L] EU COST Network "Dynamics of Virtual Work"

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:52:31 PDT 2012

AoIR, IAMCR, Christian and Ursula,

Thanks. I'll read it.

To reiterate, World University and School is planning to offer free,
MIT OCW-centric, CC-licensed, bachelor, Ph.D., I.B., law and M.D.
degrees, in many, many countries, including in the ones you mention in
this COST email, Christian and Ursula.

WUaS is planning to become a wiki school/university in all <205
countries (http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Nation_States) and
7,413 languages (http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Languages);
Wikipedia, by way of comparison, is in 285 languages, as wiki, and we
all created it.

Here's the very first flyer for the first, matriculating, MIT-centric,
bachelor's degree class, in 2014, in English -
http://scottmacleod.com/WUaSFriendsFlyerforProspectiveStudentApplicants.pdf
- to give you an idea of how WUaS works. (WUaS even is planning an
online, all-instruments, all-languages Music School -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University_Music_School -
each a wiki page to begin.

I just wanted to come into communication here with you about these
possibilities. MIT OCW-centric degrees, and open, online,
people-to-people schools, will benefit a lot of people.

Best,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com
worlduniversityandschool at gmail.com