[Air-L] Announcing the CASTAC Blog -- anthropological studies of science and technology

Jordan Kraemer jkraemer at uci.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:03:32 PST 2012

Dear Air-L,

My colleagues and I have just launched a new blog devoted to anthropological studies of science and technology, from the Committee for the Anthropology of Science, Technology, and Computing at the American Anthropological Association. Hope you'll check it out! Please find the announcement below, or follow us on Twitter, @CASTAC_AAA!

*******

Announcing the new CASTAC blog, at http://blog.castac.org! Join us for discussion and exchange on the anthropological study of science, technology, and computing. In this blog we seek to promote exchange of ideas on breaking new research trends, tools and techniques, and stories of experiences beyond the academy. Check out our inaugural post from Patricia G. Lange and a first post from Lucy Suchman. Join the conversation!

The CASTAC blog is now live at http://blog.castac.org/. Spread the news and get involved -- we're eager to hear from you!

Your CASTAC blog team,

-- Patricia G. Lange, Jennifer Cool, and Jordan Kraemer
http://blog.castac.org
@CASTAC_AAA

Jordan Kraemer, doctoral candidate
UC Irvine, Anthropology