[Air-L] Fwd: [geoweb-r] Next #geowebchat: The Geoweb and the Internet Off Switch

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:13:35 PST 2012

Dear Air-Listers.

On Tuesday our regular internet geography twitter chat will be discussing the recent internet blackout in Syria. Although most of the participants in this chat tend to be geographers, we welcome anyone interested in internet research.

Please forward this info to anyone else who might be interested. For more details about #geowebchat, go here: http://mappingmashups.net/geowebchat

Thanks,

Alan McConchie
PhD Candidate