[Air-L] Marxist Critiques of Online Advertising?

Jay Hauben hauben at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 5 19:51:37 PST 2012

Hi Adam,

I am not sure what makes something a Marxist critique. But in 2002
this paper was published in Science Studies, Vol. 15(2002) No.1,
61-68:

"Commodifying Usenet and the Usenet Archive or Continuing the Online
Cooperative Usenet Culture?" by Ronda Hauben

http://www.columbia.edu/~rh120/other/usenetstts.pdf

Take care.

Jay