[Air-L] For Your Consideration: The NEW AOIR Ethics Document

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:06:26 PST 2012

ugh. sorry for the broken link:  The actual link for the ethics document
is: http://www.aoir.org/reports/ethics2.pdf

sigh,

annette

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Guest Professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå University, Sweden
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham