[Air-L] Other mailing lists?

Cameran Ashraf chashraf at ucla.edu
Thu Nov 15 09:50:54 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I've gotten a few responses so far but I thought I'd share what I am
already subscribed to:

AIR-L
LiberationTech
4S
EASST
ICTs and Society
nettime-ann
CITASA
unlike-us

and the usual announcement lists from various departments of
information studies/internet research etc.

and I was given suggestions to subscribe to SHOT's newsletter and SIGCIS.

Thanks for the help and if anyone has some lists that I've not
mentioned I would love to hear about them and I presume the list would
be interested as well.

Cameran