[Air-L] Tools for Analysing Tumblr?

Stephanie Betz stephanie.betz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:13:41 PDT 2012

Thanks everyone for your responses - it looks like I'm going to need to
learn Python to pull together what I want.  Luckily that was something
already on my to-do list.

I am interested in notes as well as the content of the posts + tags - but
I'll need to have a deeper think about how I could work this in.

Cheers all,

Steph.