[Air-L] Teaching privacy

Quinn, Kelly [COMM] kquinn8 at uic.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:33:19 PDT 2012

Hi Gerardo,

Just returned from the fabulous IR13 conference where Kate Raynes-Goldie
of Curtin University presented on an online privacy literacy game she
helped develop with a group of 8-10 year olds and some game designers. You
may want to contact her or Matt Allen directly at Curtin for
information--it was quite an innovative way to teach privacy to children!

Cheers,

Kelly Quinn

Message: 1