[Air-L] readings on network neutrality...

Elisabeth A. Jones eaj6 at uw.edu
Fri Oct 26 12:57:51 PDT 2012

Hello Burcu,

I've found Tim Berners-Lee's *Scientific American* piece from 2011 to be
useful for teaching that topic (it's also relatively brief) -- though it's
not strictly on point for net neutrality all the way through.

It's here:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=long-live-the-web&print=true

Best,
Elisabeth

--------
Elisabeth A. Jones
Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Michigan Libraries
Doctoral Candidate, The Information School, University of Washington
http://elisabethjones.wordpress.com
elisjone at umich.edu