[Air-L] readings on network neutrality...

Scott MacLeod helianth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:14:39 PDT 2012

Hi Burcu,

I'd point you to Stanford Professor of Law (and Computer Science, by
courtesy), Barbara van Schewick's blog here -

http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/blog/barbara-van-schewick  - and here -

https://netarchitecture.org/blog/ .

I'd also point you to World University and School's Network Neutrality
wiki subject page -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Network_Neutrality - with its
ever growing resources.

This MIT OCW pdf is also a good overview:

Network Neutrality and Harmful Discrimination -
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/engineering-systems-division/esd-68j-communications-and-information-policy-spring-2006/assignments/team_neutrality.pdf

Best wishes,
Scott

http://worlduniversity.wikia.com