[Air-L] please join us at the ethics committee meeting at IR13

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 06:15:04 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues attending the AOIR conference, perhaps even sitting here
with me in the room with the keynote speaker as I write this,

We're having an informal Ethics Committee meeting at IR13, and everyone is
welcome to join.  Consider this more of a "Birds of a Feather" session,
where we'll talk about what we've been doing, but also what we might be
doing.

We'll meet Saturday, 1:20-2:50 in room 3.31

We hope to see you there,

Annette Markham and Charles Ess and the rest of the committee