[Air-L] Facebook abstainers and refuseniks

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 7 07:36:19 PDT 2012

The Canadian Internet Use survey tends to show that those with larger online
security concerns are non-users of the Internet.

My sketchy ideas are that privacy is more likely invaded by friends than
government or corporate interests on facebook. Friends may not have the same
ethical use standards we might practice.

There was a law professor at the university of Ottawa a few years back who
also commented on facebook and privacy and did not have a facebook account.

Peter a heavy daily facebook user.