[Air-L] Web 2.0

Kalina Dancheva kdancheva at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:30:00 PDT 2012

Hi Matthew,

A critical view on user participation which is enabled and stimulated
by technologies (including web 2.0 applications)  can be found in Mirko
Tobias Schäfer's book "Bastard Culture!"
http://mtschaefer.net/media/uploads/docs/Schaefer_Bastard-Culture_2011.pdf

Success with your research.

Best regards,
Kalina