[Air-L] Literature on hacking from collective action/contentious politics angle?

Alex Gekker gekker.alex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:56:07 PDT 2012

Hi Luis,

I think you mind find my upcoming book chapter on hackers and Anonymous
interesting. It will be published in Digital Ethics: Research and Practice
<http://www.peterlang.com/index.cfm?event=cmp.ccc.seitenstruktur.detailseiten&seitentyp=produkt&pk=71823&cid=5&concordeid=311896>and
discusses the way Anon are not hackers in the traditional sense and
contains some extensive bibliography on the topic. Let me know if you're
interested, so I could drop send you the chapter electronically.

Regards,
Alex.

Alex Gekker,
PhD Candidate, "Charting the Digital"