[Air-L] Videoconferencing research project

Dorottya Cserzo CserzoDC at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 08:29:37 PDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I am a new PhD student starting a project on videoconferencing for personal and professional uses. I have completed a pilot study which involved recording the openings of some private Skype conversations, and I am now working on collecting more data. It would be very helpful for me to discuss some issues with other researchers, so if you are interested in a similar area or would like to know more about my project, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Dorottya Csenge Cserzo

PhD Student at ENCAP, Cardiff University

Email: cserzodc at cardiff.ac.uk