[Air-L] URGENT: call for journal papers reviewers

Babiga Birregah bbirregah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:29:55 PDT 2012

Dear everyone,

Sorry to bother you with this. I really need your help to proceed to the
review of two papers dealing with social media and risk management.

1st paper: "A survey for evaluating the exposition to threats of mobile
technologies users".
2nd paper: "Security and Risks of Mobile Social Media in Organizations: A
Survey".

The above-mentioned articles has been submitted to be considered for
publication in journal. The review deadline is 14 November 2012.
If you are interested, please contact me.
best regards

--
BIRREGAH Babiga, Phd
Assistant professor