[Air-L] Web 2.0

dan mcquillan dan at internetartizans.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 15:40:56 PDT 2012

i agree with mirko - it's well worth having a close look back at posts
like oreilly's 'what is web 2.0'.

whatever we think about the wider agenda, there are some prescient
points e.g. notes about "lightweight programming models" that hint at
the later development of agile methods, and predictions like "we
expect the rise of proprietary databases to result in a Free Data
movement within the next decade".

not to mention a bit of a howler :) "Social networking systems like
Friendster... lack the same scalability as the web."

dan
http://www.internetartizans.co.uk/