[Air-L] Lit on Internet governance research methods

Luis Hestres luishestres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:46:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

Could I get some recommendations on methodological literature related to
Internet governance? I am particularly interested in privatized Internet
governance, i.e. how policies and architectures deployed by corporations
constitute forms of governance and affect individuals or groups in
different ways: privacy, freedom of expression, etc. Approaches that help
analyze how policies and architectures encode certain values would be
helpful.

Also, thanks again to everyone who answered my request about hacking lit.

Many thanks,

Luis

- - - - -
Luis E. Hestres
Ph.D. student | School of Communication | American University
More about me at luishestres.com or
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/hestres> |  Follow
me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/luishestres/>